Personalized Plans That Ensure Your Legacy
Leach Fox Law, provides a full spectrum of estate planning and probate services. Our seasoned attorneys take the time to get to know clients and their specific circumstances in order to determine the best solutions for their family asset planning needs.
Our firm has been practicing estate and probate law for more than 30 years. We have extensive experience to assist you in a wide range of tax positions and financial circumstances, from complex and specialized cases to the drafting of a simple living will. Whatever your needs, Leach Fox Law provides representation with integrity.
Estate Planning Is For Everyone
Leach Fox Law offers a full range of services in estate planning and probate matters to serve the financial preservation needs of families in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area. If you have loved ones in your life, you should have an estate plan in place. We help our clients with:
- Wills and Advanced Planning: There are many choices available when considering a will and advanced planning. Leach Fox Law provides comprehensive estate planning services and can help you decide which options are best for you and your situation.
- Trusts: Trusts are important estate preservation tools, but there are many factors to take into account and numerous types of trusts to consider. Let our attorneys help you navigate these complex legal choices.
- Probate and Estates: Upon the death of a loved one, family members have a lot to deal with both emotionally and financially. Our attorneys concentrate on estate administration, transfer of assets to heirs, probate of wills and trust distributions, so you and your family can concentrate on what is important at your time of loss and grief.
- Blended Families: The shape of the American family is changing, and many adults find themselves in second or third marriages. Learn how to protect your children from previous marriages by designating a portion of your assets to them.
- Minor Children Issues: A trust can help you make sure your family is taken care of after you die. The lawyers of Leach Fox Law can help you plan for your minor child’s or grandchild’s future after you are gone.
- Elder Law: Working as Hurst elder law attorneys, our firm provides practical and compassionate representation in elder law. We can help you plan for a time later in life, when you or a loved one may become incapacitated and need help making financial decisions. We also offer services to help elders understand and qualify for Medicaid.
We Can Begin Work On Your Estate Plan Immediately
From our offices in North Richland Hills, Texas, Leach Fox Law, represents clients in communities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area. Contact Leach Fox Law to schedule an appointment with our experienced estate and probate lawyers today. Credit cards are accepted as a form of payment.